The Carmelite WhatsApp group for those interested in sharing reflection and information with others. You will need to use the WhatsApp app to join this group. You can be based anywhere to join
The purpose is to share reflections or information. For example:
- You can post information about relevant events of interest to others
- There may be something you are reading which inspires you to share with others
- If you are thinking of having a coffee at a particular location you can post in the chat to see if others would like to join. This could also include short walks or park gatherings
Suzanne Fermanis has kindly agreed to be the administrator for the group.
If you would like to join please email Suzanne
Suzanne needs your name and mobile phone number to invite you to the group
A few golden rules that help a group function effectively.
- Keep in mind the purpose of the group and ensure that your post is relevant
- Use the group for support and connection
- The chats are not meant for in-depth conversations or arguments
- Post messages in one chunk of text if possible rather than sending multiple messages
- Respect other people in the group at all times
if you have any further queries about the group please contact the Carmelite Centre